Lists of frequently asked questions
How can I install anti-virus?
Prior to the installation, we strongly recommend doing the following:
- Install all the critical updates released by Microsoft for your operating system (updates can be downloaded from the Microsoft update site);
- Use system tools to check the file system and fix problems, if any;
- Close other running applications.
To run the installation in normal mode, use one of the following:
- If the installation kit is a single executable file, launch the file.
- If the installation kit is furnished on a branded disk, insert the disk into your optical drive. If autorun is enabled, the installation procedure will start automatically. If autorun is disabled, launch the autorun.exe file located on the disk. The autorun window will appear.
Then proceed with the following steps:
- Press Install.
Follow the installation wizard instructions. At any installation step before file copying process is started you can use the two buttons:
- Press Back to return to the previous step;
- Press Next to move to the next step;
- Press Cancel to cancel the installation.