How can I remove Dr.Web from my device if Anti-theft is enabled?
- Start the Dr.Web anti-virus.
- On the main screen, select Anti-theft.
- Enter your Dr.Web account password.
- In the Anti-theft window, in the top-right corner of the screen, disable the component.
- In the newly opened window, click on OK.
- In the device settings, select Applications or Application Manager.
- In the list of installed applications, select Dr.Web and click on Remove.
© Doctor Web
2003 — 2021
Doctor Web is the Russian developer of Dr.Web anti-virus software. Dr.Web anti-virus software has been developed since 1992.
2-12А, 3rd street Yamskogo polya, Moscow, Russia, 125124