Lists of frequently asked questions
If your license is still valid, use your new phone to log in at Google Play under the account that was used to purchase the license.
In My Apps, select Dr.Web and tap Install. A valid license will be recognized automatically.
- I lost my Dr.Web license. How can I recover the license purchased through Google Play?
- If your license has expired, you will not be able to restore it. Please buy a new license.
- If your license is still valid,-note that licenses purchased through Google Play are bound to the account under which they have been purchased.
- Make sure that this account is set as the primary account on the device.
- In the main Dr.Web window, select About.