How can I transfer the license I purchased through Google Play to another device?
- Remove Dr.Web from your device.
- Using Google Play, install the Dr.Web application on the other device and open it.
- Go to License and select I already have a license.
- Click on Recover a purchase via Google Play.
- Enter the email address you used when you registered your license and your personal information. The license registered for the specified email addresses will be activated automatically.
© Doctor Web
2003 — 2022
Doctor Web is a cybersecurity company focused on threat detection, prevention and response technologies