How can I transfer the license I purchased through Google Play to another device?
- Remove Dr.Web from your device.
- Using Google Play, install the Dr.Web application on the other device and open it.
- Go to License and select I already have a license.
- Click on Recover a purchase via Google Play.
- Enter the email address you used when you registered your license and your personal information. The license registered for the specified email addresses will be activated automatically.
Dr.Web for Android
Free three-month trial
All protection features available
Renew your trial license in
AppGallery/on Google Pay