Extract the key file from the ZIP archive to any directory on your Mac.
- If Dr.Web is already installed: select Dr.Web for macOS → License Manager → Get new license → Other activation types;, drag the key file to the corresponding field in the pop-up window, or click on the field to select the file.
- If Dr.Web is not yet installed (you are installing it for the first time): start the installation; in the License Manager window, click on Other activation types; drag the key file to the corresponding field of the pop-up window, or click on the field to select the file.
Then, if you purchased a new license to renew your previous one, delete the old license and replace it with the new one:
- Connect your device to the Internet
- Click on the Dr.Web icon in the upper-right corner of the screen — the Dr.Web for OS X window will appear
- Select "Valid license not found" — "Get new license" — "Activate license"
- Enter your serial number, and click on "Next".