Lists of frequently asked questions
How can I prevent third parties from making changes to the Parental Control settings in Dr.Web for Windows?
- Select Start → Settings.
- Go to the Accounts section.
- Click on Family and other users.
- Make sure the user accounts for which you have imposed the restrictions do not have administrator privileges.
- If necessary, change their account type from Administrator to Standard.
- Also make sure that a reliable password is specified for your Administrator account. If no password is specified, press Alt + Ctrl + Delete, and click Change password. Enter the new password in the New password and Confirm new password fields. Then press OK.