- Go to the Parental Control tab.
- In the section on the right, select the user account for which you want to set restrictions.
- Click on Change in the Internet section.
- Select Block by categories
- Click on the button Whitelists and blacklists.
- To make sure that access to a certain site is not blocked, add its address to the whitelist.
- To add a site to the list of unwanted sites, add its address to the blacklist.
- If you want the user to access only specific sites, add the site addresses to the whitelist and choose the option Block all except websites from the whitelist.
Popular search engines, such as Google and Yandex, offer a safe search option that enables links to sites containing dangerous or unwanted content to be excluded from search results. So that the browser toggles on the safe search option automatically, enable the corresponding Parental Control feature.
Find out more