Lists of frequently asked questions
How can Dr.Web LinkChecker help me?
Dr.Web LinkChecker is a reliable tool ensuring safety when working on the Internet.
- Scans web pages for viruses before they loaded by the browser
- Scans files before they are downloaded from the Internet
- Searches for viruses, Trojans, spyware and other malware
- Scans linked content to detect scripts and frames
- Scans links in e-mail messages processed by Mozilla Thunderbird
- Doesn't require a Dr.Web anti-virus to be installed in the system
Dr.Web LinkChecker scan takes a few seconds and does not interfere with your work.
How do I install or uninstall Dr.Web LinkChecker for Internet Explorer?
You can find instructions on how to install and remove Dr.Web LinkChecker for Internet Explorer here.
How do I install or uninstall Dr.Web LinkChecker for Mozilla Firefox / Thunderbird?
Instructions for installing and uninstalling Dr.Web LinkChecker for Mozilla Firefox / Thunderbird can be found here.
How do I install or uninstall Dr.Web LinkChecker for Opera?
You can find instructions on how to install and remove Dr.Web LinkChecker for Opera here.
What is Dr.Web LinkChecker?
Dr.Web LinkChecker is a free anti-virus plugin for your browser. Dr.Web LinkChecker checks on-demand visited pages and downloadable files, which makes web-surfing ompletely secure. Dr.Web LinkChecker can be used with Internet Explorer, Opera and Mozilla Firefox, as well as with the e-mail client Thunderbird.