Lists of frequently asked questions
Low-cost renewal terms
- Both valid and expired licenses can be renewed. There is no expiration date limitation for Dr.Web licenses subject to renewal.
- A renewal discount is provided only if the period of the previous license was/is at least six months in duration.
- A renewal discount is provided only if a license for a similar Dr.Web anti-virus for 1, 2, or 3 years is purchased.
- For Dr.Web Security Space and Dr.Web Anti-virus a renewal discount is provided for any number protected objects (from 1 to 5 inclusive).
- A renewal discount is provided for protected objects whose number is less than or equal to the number of protected objects covered by the previous license that is subject to renewal.
- To get a discount, a Dr.Web key file or a serial number must be provided (each such file or number can be submitted for renewal only once).
- To get a renewal discount, a customer must present a serial number or a key file (including OEM) to a salesperson.