+7 (495) 789-45-86
Owners of Dr.Web Security Space commercial licenses can upgrade to version 10 free of charge.
1. On Doctor Web's site, click Download.
You'll then see the Download Wizard window.
2. Enter your license serial number or specify the path to your key file. Enter the email address associated with your license and click Send.
3. In the Workstations section, select MS Windows XP/Vista/7/8 (32-bit) or MS Windows Vista/7/8 (64-bit) and press Send.
4. Press Download to download Dr.Web Security Space 10.
5. Start the Dr.Web Security Space 10 installer. To do this, double-click on the installer file.
6. In the UAC dialogue, press Yes.
7. The wizard will detect the existing Dr.Web installation and prompt you to upgrade it. Click Update.
8. During installation, the quarantined files, Dr.Web Security Space settings and protected backups will be migrated to Dr.Web Security Space 10. If you don't want to transfer a specific element, clear the corresponding checkbox. Click Next.
9. Enter the CAPTCHA code and choose to uninstall the application.
10. To complete the removal of the earlier version of Dr.Web Security Space, restart the computer. Click Restart now.
11. After restarting, the installation of Dr.Web Security Space will continue automatically. In the UAC dialogue press Yes.
12. Click I accept the terms in the License agreement and click Next.
13. If you want to use the Dr.Web firewall, then check the option Install Dr.Web Firewall. Click Next.
14. If your computer is connected to the Internet, it is recommended that you use the default option I want to connect to services. This will increase the security of your PC while connected to the Internet. If you select this option, you need to be connected to the Internet during the installation. If the computer never connects to the Internet or you cannot connect to the Internet during the installation, choose the option I will decide later. Click Next.
15. During product upgrade, the setup program will find the license key on the computer automatically. Click Next.
16. Click Install. Dr.Web Security Space 10 installation will begin.
17. When the installation is complete, you will need to restart the computer. Click Restart now.
18. Dr.Web Security Space 10 has been installed successfully.