Lists of frequently asked questions
I have forgotten the anti-theft password. How can I unlock my phone?
There are three ways to choose from to unlock the device depending on the version of Dr.Web for Android you use and availability of the friends list.
- If you are using Dr.Web for Android 7.0 and higher, use the special service at.
- If, when configuring the anti-theft (any version), you created a list of friends, you can disable the anti-theft by sending a corresponding SMS command from a trusted number. For more information about SMS commands, please follow this link.
- If you use Dr.Web for Android 6.0 and didn't create a list of friends, you need to send a request to Doctor Web's Technical Support Service. In your request, you will need to provide the following information:
- Your Dr.Web serial number
- a photo of the box, warranty card, or other document that concerns the blocked device and contains a readable IMEI.