Protect your mobile device free of charge!
Customers of any Dr.Web product for protection of workstations can use their Dr.Web key files to protect the mobile devices.
- Dr.Web for Android OS
- Dr.Web for Symbian OS
- Dr.Web for Windows Mobile
Dr.Web for Android is designed to protect mobile devices running the operating system Android OS 1.6/2.0/2.1/2.2/2.3/3.0/3.1/3.2/4.0.
In order to use Dr.Web Anti-virus for Android free of charge:
- Synchronize the mobile device with the computer;
- Start the application installation wizard included in the synchronization suite;
- Enter the path to the installation file on your computer, and follow the instructions of the installation wizard;
- The application will be copied to the mobile device. Use the device to view information about the program and confirm installation;
- Close the synchronization application's installation wizard.
Installation from an SD-card:
- Copy the drweb-600-android.apk installer to your memory card;
- Using your file manager, locate and run the installer;
- The application will be installed automatically.
In order to use free Dr.Web for Android, you must locate a Dr.Web key file on the device where Dr.Web for Android is installed. Proceed with the following steps:
- Copy the key file to the Android/data/com.drweb/files directory located on the SD-card;
- On the Dr.Web - License screen, click Specify a valid license;
- Select Copy from file. In the Key from file window, click ОК;
- The key file will be installed and ready for use. A window containing information about the license period will appear. Press ОК.
Dr.Web for Symbian OS protects smart phones and communicators running Symbian OS v.9, Series60 3rd Edition, Series60 5th Edition, and later.
In order to use Dr.Web for Symbian OS free of charge, copy the key file of your purchased Dr.Web anti-virus onto the device that has Dr.Web for Symbian OS installed on it. To do this:
- Download and install Dr.Web Anti-virus for Symbian OS onto your mobile device;
- Select Options -> Get key in the window displaying a notification regarding a missing key file or in the program main window;
- In the Options list, select Copy from file;
- Synchronise your mobile device with your PC where the key file is stored. Start Nokia PC Suite File Manager;
- Use the Nokia Phone Browser to copy a key file to the C:\Data\DrWeb directory on the mobile device;
- Select Done на экране мобильного устройства.
Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows Mobile provides protection for pocket PCs and communicators running Windows Mobile 2003/2003 SE/5.0/6.0/6.1/6.5.
In order to use Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows Mobile free of charge:
- Download and install Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows Mobile onto your mobile device;
- Copy the drweb32.key file you obtained when you registered your Dr.Web anti-virus into the installation directory of Dr.Web for Windows Mobile.